Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Blame it on the Moon

...that kept on changing. Or something like that. Really. No, really. Really really really. (No?)

Still haven't edited photos yet, not those of Tokyo nor of those I took before heading off to Tokyo. (Moon photo was a quick snapshot that didn't need any editing at all.)

Why does everything happen all at once? Not that everything is bad (thank the mighty), just very very time consuming and very very exhausting.
Today my electric teapot decided to short-circuit on me at 10:30 pm and I was enveloped in complete darkness with all my appliances dead. Luckily there's always someone at the apartment management office so the maintenance ajeossi came over to help and promptly solved the problem while giving me a lecture about fire hazards. (My teapot had boiled over and the electric plug got all wet.)
That's just the tip of the iceberg called 'a whole lotta insignificant but impossible to ignore odd little incidents that keep on happening incessantly'.

So. Not only did I plan to have properly updated this blog by now, I had also planned to earnestly restart taking doll photos and also participate in NanoWrimo this month but whaddya know, au contraire, I had to go on hiatus on some of my online activities. (I'm barely holding on to this one.)

My life is annoying. It's never a steady flow. It's either a tsunami rushing and crashing in or a pool of water, calm and still.
See why I'm totally blaming it on the Moon? The perpetrator of my life's extreme ebbs and flows. I need to blame something.


P.S. Will stop complaining about not having enough time when I finally get some. Promise.

No comments: