Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Swamped to the Max

If you haven't guessed already.

I've been juggling several projects this month. What with the Chuseok holidays, important familial events, various appointments and errands, and an editing gig of major volume with a looming deadline, I've been pressed for time. A lot of time. Lucky I'm an insomniac or I would have been in epic panic mode.

I'm off to Tokyo tomorrow. I haven't packed yet, the house is in utter disarray, there's still more editing to do and about a hundred other miscellaneous things that have to be done before I leave. Since I refuse to take work with me I'll probably be in deep deep Swampville when I come back.

But then is then. What I should be focusing on is now. 8:30 am. I am going to start whirling around like mad to get everything done by mid-afternoon so I'll have time to pack in the evening and go to bed early. I have to be at the airport by 7:30 am.

See y'all next week.

No comments: