Sunday, December 20, 2009

I need a nap

Gah, all the Tokyo posts are finally up now. All I have left is the megapile of accumulated posts-to-be about life here in Seoul. Which is several months worth. Ahahahahaha! (If you haven't guessed already, this is an almost demented laugh.)

I'm trying to get them out of the way before this year is over because honestly, who wants to be posting about 2009 when it's 2010?
By the way, isn't the number 2010 sort of scary? It's like one of those numbers mentioned when discussing the Future, with a capital F. Far far away and never to come in your lifetime kind of thing. I feel hella old.

Will powerpost soon, before I head off to my parents' place for the holidays. In the meantime, here are pics of sleepy/sleeping Cocoa. (I never manage to get pics when he's awake.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

With 2010 we can finally believe the new millenium, the Future, is here.

Cocoa looks like a good friend.

Pat is seven months along, and feeling every ounce. Diane is going to have a sister, higher power Willing.

Late Very Merry and a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Suzy in Seoul said...

He's my parents' dog; I'm not patient enough to raise a pet.
Happy holidays to the whole family!